12th February 2015, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to do Internship in any Bank if studying B.Com 2nd year?

hello everyone
i m studying in b.com 2nd year....
n i want to do internship in bank......
kindly tell me it is possible for me or not
pls help me

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any vacancy in any company after doing internship? I am studying B.Tech 2nd year
  2. Possibility to do Internship in ISRO for B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) 2nd year student?
  3. Is there any possibility to go abroad while studying in 2nd year ECE?
  4. Possibility to apply for Internship in Robert Bosch for B.E.(EEE) 2nd year student?
  5. Possibility to do Internship in any Dental hospital for BDS 2nd year student?
  6. Is there any internship for ECE students in Hyderabad? I am studying B.Tech 2nd year -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to apply for Summer Internship in HDFC Bank being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of MBA course?
  8. What is the right time to get internship for B.Tech? What happens if I don't get internship before the end of 4 years?
  9. Summer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student? -- [New]
  10. How to apply for summer internship when I am in 2nd year Mechanical??
  11. Possibility to pursue Internship in AIIIMS, Delhi for MBBS 3rd year student?
  12. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  13. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  14. Is there any internship for me in Hyderabad while studying B.Tech 2nd year in the stream of ECE
  15. How to do internship after studying B.Tech 4th year ECE
  16. How to do internship in NASA or ISRO Bangalore? I have completed B.Tech 2nd year
  17. How to do internship in BSNL while studying ECE in 2nd year
  18. List of hostels available near Ernakulam(Kochi)? I'm studying in 2nd year in St Joseph college, Thopumpady, Kochi
20th December 2017, 09:58 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to do Internship in any Bank if studying B.Com 2nd year?

In order to apply for internship in any bank, you have to write an internship request application mentioning the details of your training. Get a permission letter from your college and send it with the application and resume to the HR department of the respective bank. When the recruitment will start, then they will give you a call. You have to face an interview after clearing which you can start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?