22nd November 2014, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to pursue Internship in AIIIMS, Delhi for MBBS 3rd year student?

Respected sir,
I am the student of 3rd year MBBS studying in UCMS college in Nepal.I want to do internship from aiims New Delhi.Will it be possible,sir.Recently in 2nd year i have got 65%marks in anatomy,physiology,pathology,biochemistry,microbio logy,pharmacology. In my college study pattern is like in america.Pls sir,inform me if it will be possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do internship in AIIMS Delhi if I am studying 3rd year MBBS in Nepal, UCMS college? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
  3. Is there any criteria for private MBBS student to do internship in government hospitals
  4. Where to do internship while doing B.Tech CSE 3rd year from IPU Delhi? Procedure to apply for the internships?
  5. Eligibility to pursue Internship in Nokia Siemens, Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  6. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it?
  7. How to do summer internship in Delhi or NCR? I am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  8. How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI? I am a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student
  9. How should I prepare for civil services in the final year of my MBBS course? Do I need to move to Delhi or stay in Raipur itself?
  10. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  11. In which all companies I can apply having done internship in IBM and FMS-Delhi?
  12. Is there any possibility to apply for internship in any good company while doing 3rd year B.E?
  13. Details for internship/training in companies for B.Tech 3rd year electronics and telecommunication student?
  14. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship programme for B.E. 3rd year student?
  15. Possibility of getting job in TCS after completing Internship for MCA final year student
  16. Possibility to apply for Internship in Robert Bosch for B.E.(EEE) 2nd year student?
  17. Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Infosys?
  18. Internship opportunities for 3rd year Mechanical engineering student?
31st December 2017, 10:24 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to pursue Internship in AIIIMS, Delhi for MBBS 3rd year student?

First of all you have to visit the official website of AIIMS, Delhi and submit your resume. Then you have to write a cover letter mentioning the area of your training and send it to the professor in charge under whom you wish to intern. If you have good academic records then they will allow you for the training.

Add: Ansari Nagar East, AIIMS Campus, Ansari Nagar East, New Delhi, Delhi 110029
ph - 011 2658 8500
Web: http://aiims.edu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?