15th March 2015, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to do Internship in any company for B.Tech final year student?

Hello,
I am a B.Tech final year student.
I have backlogs in previous year, but I
have interested to do Internship in the
place of submission of project.
Is it possible to join Internship in companies.
Please, say whether it is possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  2. Possibility of getting job in TCS after completing Internship for MCA final year student
  3. Internship in a good company at Coimbatore for EE Engineering student?
  4. Possibility to apply for Internship in Robert Bosch for B.E.(EEE) 2nd year student?
  5. How to do internship after passing B.Tech first year?
  6. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  7. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  8. Companies which are providing internship to MCA final year student?
  9. Details about companies offering internship for 3rd year B.Tech CS student in Orrisa?
  10. Names of the companies providing internship? I am a MCA final year student with 72%
  11. Possibility to apply for 4-6 weeks Internship in Siemens for B.Tech(EEE) final year student?
  12. Which company provides industrial training in internship? I am a student of MCA final year
  13. In which company can I do internship program after B.Tech Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in any company for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  15. Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) final year student?
  16. How to join Internship in any core electronics company? How can I apply for internship? What is the procedure?
  17. Summer Internship in any Wind Mill company for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  18. Is ECIL company a good option for doing internship by a B.Tech student? Is it necessary to pay during internship program?
3rd August 2017, 01:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to do Internship in any company for B.Tech final year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am a B.Tech final year student.
I have backlogs in previous year, but I
have interested to do Internship in the
place of submission of project.
Is it possible to join Internship in companies.
Please, say whether it is possible?

Students can do internships in any company related to their subject while studying B.Tech final year. They have to apply for internships through their college training and placement cell. Many organizations offer internships to students in the 3rd or 4th year of B.Tech course. Internships are useful for the students to get real time experience in the industries. Internships are offered to students based on their academic performance. Some organizations conduct interview also for selecting students for internships and others prefer employee referrals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?