25th February 2015, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for MBA 1st year student?

Hi
I am doing MBA from MIET, Meerut.
I am in 1st year right now.
Im badly intrested for internship in BHEL.
So pease can you tell me the procedure or how to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to follow to do 6 months internship in BHEL?
  2. Procedure to apply for 60 days Internship programme in HDFC Bank for MBA 1st year student?
  3. Companies offering 2 months Summer Internship for MBA(IT) 1st year student? Procedure to apply?
  4. How to do summer internship in BHEL Bhopal? Procedure to apply in BHEL for internship?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship programme for MBA 1st semester student?
  6. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student? -- [New]
  7. Procedure for internship in BHEL, Tiruchirapalli?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  9. How to get internship in BHEL after doing MBA from MIET Meerut
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  11. Procedure and related information to do Summer Internship at BHEL?
  12. Procedure to apply for internship in BHEL Bangalore? I am a student of 2nd year -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL and Infosys for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student?
  14. Procedure and time to apply for internship at BHEL?
  15. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, Hyderabad for 2nd year Bachelor of Management Studies student?
  17. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Haridwar through online for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  18. Detailed procedure to apply and fee to pursue Internship in BHEL, Haridwar for B.Tech(Biotechnology) 3rd year student?
3rd August 2017, 12:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for MBA 1st year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi
I am doing MBA from MIET, Meerut.
I am in 1st year right now.
Im badly intrested for internship in BHEL.
So pease can you tell me the procedure or how to apply?

Students have to apply for internships in BHEL through their college training and placement cell. They have to fill the training form which is in their college and apply to the General Manager of the Human Resource Department at the BHEL office. Students can also apply for internships through employee referral. Sometimes students are selected for internships through an interview. Students have to pay some amount per week for internship. Students can contact their college seniors or employees working in BHEL for internships.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?