15th March 2015, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 4th year student?

Hi
I am Ugesh Khandwa, doing B.Tech
Civil Engineering in 4th year & I am
willing to do my Internship in L&T company,
so will you please guide me through this?
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to apply for internship after 4th year
  2. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in any government or private college for MBBS 4th year student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 4th year student? -- [New]
  5. Procedure to do Internship for 5 months in DLF for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 4th year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys and BHEL for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student?
  7. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  8. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  9. What is the procedure to follow to do 6 months internship in BHEL?
  10. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in L&T, Mumbai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  12. Whether a BDS 4th year student of Meerut University is eligible to apply for Internship in other colleges? List of colleges with admission procedure and date of application?
  13. What is the procedure to follow to apply for summer internship in BHEL?
  14. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  15. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Internship in Accenture, Bangalore for B.Tech(Biotechnology) 4th year student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL Bokaro for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  17. Where can I apply for internship while doing 4th semester of B.E Biotechnology? Where can I apply for it? Procedure for doing the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Detailed procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Infosys for B.Tech(CSE) 4th year student?
3rd August 2017, 01:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 4th year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi
I am Ugesh Khandwa, doing B.Tech
Civil Engineering in 4th year & I am
willing to do my Internship in L&T company,
so will you please guide me through this?
Waiting for your reply.

Those students who are studying 4th year B.Tech Civil Engineering can apply for internships in L&T through their college training and placement cell. Students can also apply for internships in L&T through employee referral. Sometimes students are shortlisted for interns through telephone interview. Many students are selected for internships through employee referrals only, so it is better to apply through employee referral for internships at L&T. Students’ academic performance is also considered for internships.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?