6th August 2018, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to do an Internship in any reputed Government Hospital of Chennai for MBBS private student?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am doing MBBS course and I want to do an Internship in any reputed hospital of Chennai. I am a private student. So, is it possible for me to do an Internship in a Government hospital? Please help me to know about this immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to do Internship in any reputed Hospital of Gujarat for BDS private student?
  2. Possibility to do an Internship in any reputed Hospital of West Bengal for BDS private student?
  3. Possibility to do an Internship in any reputed Hospital of Uttar Pradesh for BHMS private student?
  4. Is there any criteria for private MBBS student to do internship in government hospitals -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Possibility to do an Internship in a Government Hospital of Andhra Pradesh for BDS private student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in any government or private college for MBBS 4th year student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  7. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it?
  8. Possibility to do Internship with stipend in any Medical Hospital of Delhi for MBBS student?
  9. Practicing in Government hospital is better than in a Private hospital for MBBS 2nd semester student?
  10. Procedure of doing intership from Government hospital after completing MBBS from a private medical college?
  11. Possibility to do an Internship in any Government Medical college of Assam for MBBS private student of Lucknow?
  12. Can in do voluntary Internship at any District Hospital?
  13. Possibility to do internship in a government medical college after MBBS from private college? Procedure to do it?
  14. Possibility to do Internship in any Government college for BDS private student?
  15. Possibility to do Internship in any Dental hospital for BDS 2nd year student?
  16. How can i do internship in any government hospital after BDS degree?
  17. Procedure to do internship in Hindu Rao Hospital?
  18. How can i do Internship in Bara Hindurao Hospital after MBBS degree?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?