9th December 2016, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to do internship in a government medical college after MBBS from private college? Procedure to do it?

Hello sir, I am studying MBBS course from a private medical college of kerala. I would like to do internship from a government college. Is it possible to do internship from government medical college? If, possible then what is the procedure to do it?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in any government or private college for MBBS 4th year student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  2. Procedure to get transfer in a government college for Medical internship?
  3. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it?
  4. Is there any criteria for private MBBS student to do internship in government hospitals
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in any Government college for MBBS final year student in Karnataka?
  6. Procedure of doing intership from Government hospital after completing MBBS from a private medical college?
  7. Can I get MBBS seat in any government medical college or private A medical college after scoring 2542 rank in EAMCET medical?
  8. Can I get transfer to do my Internship from a Government College being a candidate of pursuing BDS from Private college?
  9. Possibility to get admission in famous private MBBS colleges of MP as per my score in MP-PMT and UP-CPMT?
  10. Can I do internship from some government college after completing final year from private college? What is the procedure?
  11. Procedure to join MBBS in Government Medical College after completion of 12th Class from Kanpur?
  12. How to change dental college to do internships?
  13. How can I get admission in government medical college for MBBS through government college in Srinagar
  14. Minimum marks required to get MBBS seat in Government or Private College? Fee structure of MBBS course in government or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to apply in BDS Internship in any Government Dental college for a private candidate?
  16. How to do my internship from government college of Mumbai
  17. How many MBBS seats in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college? How to get admission for MBBS in government medical college?
  18. If I get marks between 125-150 will I get admission in MBBS in any medical college? Is admission through open seat possible? Names of medical college at Talegaon(Near Pune)? Is this a Government or Private college?
22nd September 2020, 07:11 PM
Mayuri haria

Default Re: Possibility to do internship in a government medical college after MBBS from private college? Procedure to do it?

Usually internship is provided by the college itself and if you are studying from a private college you will have to do your internship from the placement of a private college the chances of getting internship from a government college is very less as the provide it to the students studying in the government college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?