29th July 2018, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to do Internship in any reputed Hospital of Gujarat for BDS private student?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am doing BDS course and I want to do an Internship in any reputed hospital of Gujarat. I am a private student. So, is it possible for me to do an Internship in a Government hospital? Please help me to know about this immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to do an Internship in any reputed Hospital of West Bengal for BDS private student?
  2. Possibility to do an Internship in any reputed Hospital of Uttar Pradesh for BHMS private student?
  3. Possibility to do an Internship in any reputed Government Hospital of Chennai for MBBS private student? -- [New]
  4. Possibility to do an Internship in a Government Hospital of Andhra Pradesh for BDS private student?
  5. Possibility to do Internship in any Dental hospital for BDS 2nd year student?
  6. Possibility to do Internship in any Government college for BDS private student?
  7. What will be the value of certificate after completing BDS internship from other state college?
  8. Which Dental Hospital offer Senior Internship for BDS students? How can I apply for Internship?
  9. Internship from government hospital without attached dental hospital?
  10. Organizations offering an Internship to MBA(Finance) 3rd semester student in Gujarat?
  11. Can I do BDS internship in any other college or hospital? Procedure to do so?
  12. How can I get admission to study BDS in any reputed college of US if completed 88.62% in 12th?
  13. What is the value of the certificate that you get after doing BDS internship from other state college?
  14. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Whether a BDS Private candidate is eligible to do Internship in other college?
  16. How to get job in private hospitals in Dubai after BDS?
  17. Procedure to apply for an Internship in PGIMER, Chandigarh for BDS student of private college?
  18. Eligibility to do internship from any Army hospital after BDS?
3rd July 2021, 09:10 PM
Afreen0786

Default Re: Possibility to do Internship in any reputed Hospital of Gujarat for BDS private student?

Here I attach the PDF file for more information
Attachments Pending Approval
File Type: pdf List of Empanelled HCOs-Ahmadabad4 (1).pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?