13th May 2016, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get training from NTPC, Nabinagar?

Respected Sir/Mam,
I want to do major training from NTPC Nabinagar.Can i get major training from there. And i have no any reference.so how could i get major training from there. Who can provide me the details on this? Awaiting for the answer.

13th May 2016, 11:24 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get training from NTPC, Nabinagar?

Generally getting Training from NTPC in such a largest central public sector undertaking is a big task for candidates. But if once permission approved, then I am sure you are fortunate candidate for doing Training from NTPC, Nabinagar. To get training from that NTPC, you need to first know the eligibility criteria.

>> Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology in the core disciplines from a recognized with minimum 65% marks.

I suggest you to visit NTPC, Nabinagar website and then go the "Career" or Recruitment section to enroll yourself or you may also directly contact the HR department of NTPC, Nabinagar so that you may get full details regarding the training or Industrial Training.
6th November 2018, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am student of branch electrical 3rd year.. And I want to do a summer training in NTPC nabinagar, what are the date to submit the form
13th April 2021, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am student of branch mechanical 3rd year.. And I want to do a summer training in NTPC nabinagar, what are the date to submit the form http://entrance-exam.net/forum/internship-training/possible-get-training-ntpc-nabinagar-2015693.html
29th July 2021, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

I am studiying in government polytechnic college hariyana so i am want internship in ntpc navinagar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?