29th August 2015, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get internship in companies if I have political influence?

Is it possible for me to get internship in companies if I have political influence? It's really not possible to get internships in India and so I wanted to know if it's possible for me to use the political name and get it? Can someone please give me the information on the same?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  2. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship?
  3. Companies in which I can do internship after doing MCA? Procedure to get internship in those companies?
  4. Which core companies should I select for internship during ECE course?
  5. What should I do to get internship in top IT MNC companies?
  6. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  7. Companies offering internship in Mumbai for BE Instrumentation Engineer?
  8. Am I eligible to do internship in top IT MNC companies if I have scored less than 60% marks in 10th and 12th exams?
  9. List of companies which provides internship to do in Bangalore?
  10. Where can I get summer internship for maximum 2 months? List of the companies in Mumbai?
  11. How to do internship if I am a student of EEE? Which are the companies offering internship?
  12. Companies offering 45 days paid or unpaid internship for Civil engineering? How to apply in such companies?
  13. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  14. Which all companies provide internship in karnataka
  15. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  16. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Companies offering 45 days internship for Civil engineering?
  18. Companies offering Internship for a candidate who has secured 60% in B.Tech? Procedure to apply?
12th January 2018, 11:06 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get internship in companies if I have political influence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it possible for me to get internship in companies if I have political influence? It's really not possible to get internships in India and so I wanted to know if it's possible for me to use the political name and get it? Can someone please give me the information on the same?

Thank you!

There is no need to use the political influence to get an internship in a company. You can apply for an internship in a company through employee referral; it is one of the highly recommended ways to get an internship. You can also apply for an internship through your college training and placement department. You have to apply for an internship with a resume, covering letter and NOC from your college. Many companies prefer students for internships through employee referral. Hence, you can apply for an internship through employee referral.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?