15th March 2015, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

How to get internship in HAL without any reference? What is the procedure to follow?

I am a 6th sem BE student. i want to go for internship at HAL. wat s the procedure without reference? please can someone let me know the steps which I need to follow to ensure that I will get the internship in HAL? Thank you.

12th January 2018, 10:29 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get internship in HAL without any reference? What is the procedure to follow?

You cannot apply personally for internship in HAL, because they provide internship in a group. So, first of all make a group and write an application mentioning the details of the training. Now send the application with your resume to the HR department of HAL. You can also visit the official website of HAL (http://www.hal-india.com/CAREERS/M__206) and check out the availability of internship. You have to fill up the application form and submit as soon as the vacancy arrives. If your resume gets shortlisted then you have to submit a NOC from your college after which you can start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?