30th May 2015, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get summer internship in ONGC while doing 2nd year B.Tech?

B.tech 2nd year,at uiet kanpur.
want to purse internship at ONGC. Is it possible for me to get summer internship in ONGC while doing 2nd year B.Tech? Can someone let me know the complete procedure which we need to follow?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to get summer internship in ONGC while doing 2nd year B.Tech? -- [New]
  2. Summer internship for 2nd year B.Tech student having no employee connections?
  3. How to apply for summer internship at ONGC being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech?
  4. How to apply for summer internship in ONGC at the end of 2nd year?
  5. Summer Training/Internship programme for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student?
  6. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  7. How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI being a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student?
  8. How can I do Internship if applied in ONGC but my college doesn't allow me?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC/NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  10. Procedure to do summer internship in ONGC being a 2nd year chemical engineering student?
  11. Which companies give Summer Internship for 2nd year B.Tech candidates in North and West India region? How to apply for these Summer Internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to apply for summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing engineering
  13. Am I eligible to do Summer Internship in ONGC if studying in 2nd year of B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation engineering?
  14. Am I eligible to do internship while in 2nd year B.Tech? List of the companies that offer internship?
  15. Is there any vacancy in any company after doing internship? I am studying B.Tech 2nd year
  16. Can I do summer internship during my B.Tech 1st year break?
  17. How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI? I am a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL and Tata Steel for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 2nd year student?
31st May 2015, 11:01 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get summer internship in ONGC while doing 2nd year B.Tech?

** It is quite difficult to get training being a second year student.

** As you have little knowledge about your core field in the 2nd year.

** That's why ONGC provide training to only 3rd year and final year students.

** For applying for the training in ONGC you have to submit the application to the training manager.

** After shortlisting they will display the names of candidates eligible for the training.

** If your name is on the display board then you can start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?