2nd November 2014, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Internship Programme for 6 months in HCL?

hi sir
can you please let me know how i can
get internship in hcl fr 6 mnths????
please let me know as soon as possible
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. How to do 2 months of internship after 4th semester? How to apply in companies like HCL, WIPRO, Infosys Gurgaon
  2. Companies offering two months Internship programme in Bangalore for M.Tech(Mechatronics) student?
  3. How to apply for internship in HCL Noida? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Chances of getting 2-3 months Internship programme at Doordarshan for diploma in Master Programme in TV Production, Direction and Broadcasting Journalism student?
  5. In which colleges should I apply for 6 months internship programme in the field of Nanotechnology during January and May?
  6. List of Telecom companies except BSNL offering 3-4 months Internship programme for B.Tech 6th semester student?
  7. Whether IIT conducts 6 months Industrial Training/Internship programme for other college student?
  8. How can I apply for Internship programme in TCS, IBM, HCL, L&T, Syntel, Infosys and Wipro being a MCA student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training and Internship programme in TCS, IBM, Infosys, HP, HCL and IIT for B.E.(CSE) student?
  10. How can I apply for 1-2 months Internship programme in Faridabad, Haryana being a B.Com final year student?
  11. Companies offering six months Internship programme for MCA 6th semester student?
  12. How to apply for internship in HCL Noida?
  13. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  14. List of the projects in which I can apply for six months Internship programme in any IT company being a B.E.(ECE) student?
  15. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  16. Two months internship in M.Tech Mechatronics?
  17. What is the duration for CS course?
  18. How to do internship in HCL Noida after passing BSc in computer application
1st May 2017, 01:27 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship Programme for 6 months in HCL?

In order to apply for internship in HCL, at first you have to visit the official website of the company and fill up the online application form. Now you have to prepare a letter requesting about the internship and send it to the authorities with a copy of your resume. If your resume gets selected, then you will be called to attend the interview and after that you have to complete the further selection procedure as directed by the authorities of the company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?