1st October 2015, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for 2 months Winter Internship in ONGC for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) final year student?

Dear Friends,
I am a B.Tech final year student of Chemical Engineering branch. I want to do Winter Internship for 2 months in ONGC. Please tell me how to apply for it?
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Winter Internship in ONGC/IOCL for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  2. Eligibility to apply for Winter Internship in ONGC for B.Tech(EE) 3rd year student?
  3. What is the procedure to follow for doing winter internship at HAL, Bangalore?
  4. List of companies offering Winter Internship for B.Tech(IT) final year student? Procedure to apply for Internship in IIT, Kanpur?
  5. List of companies offering 2 months Winter Internship to B.Tech(IT) student in Pune? Procedure to apply?
  6. Companies offering Winter Internship of 6 months for final year BBA students? How to apply for it?
  7. How can I apply for Winter Internship at ONGC being a B.Tech Geosciences 3rd year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for 2 months Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  9. List of companies which offers 6 months Internship program for B.Tech(ECE) final year student? Procedure to apply?
  10. List of companies providing quality internship of less than 2 months duration in Hyderabad? How can I apply for the same?
  11. How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI being a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student?
  12. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of companies which offer 5 months Winter Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 4th year student in India
  14. How and where I can apply for 1-2 months internship while doing B.Com final year?
  15. How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI? I am a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student
  16. Companies offering Winter Internship to B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  17. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Chennai for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC/NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
28th November 2017, 09:33 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for 2 months Winter Internship in ONGC for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) final year student?

In order to get internship from ONGC, you can check out the daily employment newspapers and get the latest updates of the internship. You can also visit the concerned branch of ONGC and submit your academic resume with a training letter prepared by your college. Also you have to submit your educational documents. If you fulfill all the eligibility criteria of the company then they will call you for the further selection process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?