28th January 2018, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for 4 weeks training in HAL in 2018 while doing B.Tech final year?

Sir/Mam, I am in B.Tech 4th year and I want to do training in HAL so what is the procedure to proceed to the present year 2018? Can you please help me to understand the requirement? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me soon. Thank you!

2nd February 2018, 09:34 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for 4 weeks training in HAL in 2018 while doing B.Tech final year?

First of all you have to keep in mind that HAL does not offers internship to individual students. So, you have to arrange a group of students and then apply. You have to get a permission letter from your college and then write an internship request application. Now send the letter and application with the resumes to the HOD of HAL. You can also visit their official website (http://www.hal-india.com/Careers/M__206) and submit your resume. If you are eligible for their organisation then they will allow you for the training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?