9th April 2015, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to do Internship in IBM for B.Tech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) 3rd year student?

Sir,
I am a 3rd year student of B.Tech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) of RTU. I want to do my Internship from IBM, please tell me the requirements to applying for the same. Please guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in HCL, TCS and IBM for B.Tech(Information & Communication Technology) 3rd year student?
  2. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  3. Engineering internship in 3rd year at L&T?
  4. Procedure to get internship in HP or IBM while doing Electronics and Communication? Which are the other companies offering internship in India?
  5. Is there 1 month summer internship available in Jamshedpur? Requirements needed for internship?
  6. Procedure to do B.Ed from Mumbai after B.Com? Fee structure for the same?
  7. What is the procedure to follow for getting internship in L&T while doing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering?
  8. List of companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
  10. How to do an internship in L&T? I am a 3rd year student in civil engineering
  11. How to do an internship in L&T? I am a 3rd year student in civil engineering
  12. Internship for 1 month in IBM for BBM 3rd semester student?
  13. In which all companies I can apply having done internship in IBM and FMS-Delhi?
  14. Internship program in IBM, Google, TCS, Infosys and HCL for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  15. How to do 6 months internship? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication
  16. How to get Internship in L&T being a candidate pursuing 3rd year in Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  18. What is the requirement for internship in L&T? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year
2nd February 2018, 10:38 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to do Internship in IBM for B.Tech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) 3rd year student?

Being a 3rd year student of B.Tech(Electronics & Communication Engineering), you are eligible to apply for internship in IBM, but there are some more requirements which you have to follow:

> You should have secured minimum 60% marks throughout your career including all the semesters

> You have to clear all the backlogs before applying

> You should not have educational gaps of more than 2 years

> You must have good technical and computer knowledge

> You must have good proficiency in English

> You must have good interpersonal skills with a decent behaviour
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?