20th June 2015, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to do internship in HAL?

What is the procedure followed to do internship in HAL? What would be the minimum eligibility criteria they will look for? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same? It would be really helpful if you can let me know the answer on the same.!

20th June 2015, 04:32 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do internship in HAL?

HAL stands for Hindustan aeronautics limited

To do internship in HAL which is a well reputed government organization one must have good contacts in the organization.

The minimum eligibility criteria is that the candidate must have completed his graduation in the respective stream.

At first send a request letter along with your resume to the HAL. If they have vaccancy and you meet the eligibility criteria then you will get an acknowledge letter. Go to the training and placements officer and get an NOC and get it signed by the head of the institution and submit it to the HAL. If you are selected then you can do internship in HAL.
21st June 2015, 11:46 AM
reconnect

For getting the training in HAL firstly you need to have a training letter from your college and then you must contact to the HR of the your nearest HAL office.They will provide you the full detail and processor for applying for the training.If you have any reference in the HAL office then it could help you in getting the training in HAL.
22nd August 2017, 02:55 AM
Unregistered

For getting job in HAL when i have to apply? In my final year or after completing diploma?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?