15th April 2015, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in Bhilai Steel Plant for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th year candidate?

Hello everyone,
I want to do Internship in Bhilai Steel Plant.
I am a Mechanical Engineering student of B.Tech
in 4th year so please let me know about the procedure
for applying? Please tell me asap.

23rd April 2015, 04:42 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in Bhilai Steel Plant for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th year candidate?

For your kind information i want to tell you that Bhilai steel plant is well reputed plant and provide training to limited number of students. The Bhilai Steel Plant release their own training application form. So you have to download the application form from the official website of the Plant and fill it with in the specified date.
6th July 2017, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in Bhilai Steel Plant for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th year candidate?

I am a student of 3rd year mechanical department..i want to do a winter training from bhilai steel plant in this year...what is the procedure and is there any need of references?
18th September 2017, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of mechanical engineering 2nd year I want to do vocational training from bhilai steel plant so please let me know the procedure for applying.
23rd January 2018, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Hello. I am Pradeep Kumar student of electrical and electronics engineering from chouksey engineering college Bilaspur..i am final year student and want to apply internship..please let me know procedure for applying
5th July 2021, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Is there any winter vocational training in bhilai steel plant?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?