8th November 2016, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for industrial training in L&T company?

I am B.Tech Civil final year student from Mewar University....I wish to complete my six month Industrial Training from L & T company, how to enter or apply for this to this company please informed me as early. This training will be from Dec or Jan. So, please answer me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Best companies in Lucknow for industrial training? Procedure to apply in them?
  2. How to apply and where to apply for Industrial Training in Karnataka? Required procedure for this for the candidates of ECE course?
  3. How to do my 8th semester as industrial training in any core company? Procedure to apply for it?
  4. What is the procedure to apply for industrial training at BHEL, Tata Motors etc?
  5. Procedure to apply for industrial company from a reputed company?
  6. Companies offering Industrial training programme in Mumbai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? How can I apply for it?
  7. Procedure to apply for industrial training in GAIL for Civil 3rd year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training for MBA in Finance candidate of Kolkata?
  9. How may I apply for 45 days long industrial training in Delhi and Chandigarh based IT companies? What's the procedure and fee structure for the same? I am B.Tech(CSE stream) student currently studying in 6th semester
  10. Details of Industrial training for CSE diploma students?
  11. How can I apply for Industrial Training or Internship programme if dropped out after 3 years of B.E.(ME)?
  12. Procedure to apply for industrial training in TPC while doing 4th semester engineering? -- [New]
  13. How can I apply for industrial training in Mumbai while studying mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in Durgapur Steel Plant for Mechanical Engineering candidates?
  15. Company for 6 months industrial training in Oracle?
  16. What should I do in order to get industrial training from companies?
  17. What is the procedure to apply for training in a company?
  18. Which company offer industrial training to CA ICWAI students?
9th November 2016, 09:58 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for industrial training in L&T company?

Procedure to apply for industrial training in L&T company :-

For doing industrial training in L&T company, one needs to send a CV with application to the HR manager of the company.

After that if one get an acknowledgement letter from the company, get it signed by the head of your institution and also get an NOC (No Objection Certificate) from your college.
And, send the acknowledgement letter and the NOC back to the company.

Eligibility to apply for industrial training in L&T company :-

The candidate must be a student of B.tech / B.E. in civil engineering from a reputed college or university.

The candidate must have obtained minimum 60% marks in previous semester of B.tech/ B.E. course.

The candidate must not have any backlogs in any semester of B.tech/ B.E. course.
11th May 2018, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

I am Diploma in computer engineering second year student from Government polytechnic Mumbai....I wish to complete my one month Industrial Training from L & T company, how to enter or apply for this to this company please informed me as early.
28th October 2019, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

I am a final year student of diploma in civil engineering,I wish to complete my six months industrial training in l&t, what's the procedure for applying for training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?