20th March 2016, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Industrial Training in Mahindra Motors for B.Tech 3rd year student?

Sir,
Myself Govind Kaji, student of B.Tech 3rd year and I want to do Industrial Training in Mahindra Motors. Please give me the procedure for this?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in Mahindra Motors for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student?
  2. Detailed procedure to apply for Training in Tata Motors, Hyderabad for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Training in Tata Motors, Hyderabad for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship during summer vacations in Honda, Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors and Mahindra Motors for Mechanical 3rd year student?
  6. Detailed procedure to apply for Training in Tata Motors, Hyderabad for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  7. Detailed procedure to apply for Training in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  8. Industrial Training in summer at Tata Motors for B.Tech 3rd year student of NIT, Bhopal?
  9. How to apply fo one month summer training in TATA motors at Lucknow center after B.Tech 3rd year?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in Mahindra Motors for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. Procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in Tata Motors for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  12. Detailed procedure to apply for Industrial Training programme in Tata Motors, Pune for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors, Mahindra Motors and Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  14. How to do summer training in TATA motors?
  15. How to do summer training in Mahindra after doing B.Tech 3rd year
  16. Industrial Training in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Training in Tata Motors, Pune for B.Tech 2nd year student?
16th April 2016, 12:21 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Industrial Training in Mahindra Motors for B.Tech 3rd year student?

For your kind information i want to tell you that Mahindra Motors has very goof reputation in the market and it is a very big automobile company. For getting training from the Mahindra Motors you have to submit your form as soon as the form release. I am saying this due to the fact that most of the times the selection process is based on first come and first serve. After ending of form submission date the concern authority will do scrutiny of the application forms and display the names of selected candidates on their website. If you found your name under that list then you can start your internship.
For any other query you can contact at 1800 425 1624.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?