9th April 2015, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Industrial Training in summer at Tata Motors for B.Tech 3rd year student of NIT, Bhopal?

Respected Sir
I am Rishika Chandrakar, doing B.Tech from NIT Bhopal. Currently I am in 3rd year & wish to do Industrial Training in Tata Motors during the period of summer. So please tell me the procedure to apply for the same.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer training in TATA motors?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  3. Is it valid to do summer training in a workshop? Minimum duration of training? Can I do training in workshop of different companies?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. Detailed procedure to apply for Training in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  6. Internship/Industrial training in TATA motors for 2nd year students Mechanical engineering student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. How to do summer training in Tata Motors? I am a student of B.Tech mechanical engineering
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. Procedure to apply for summer training at Tata Motors? I am a 3rd year computer science student
  12. Summer Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. Procedure of training and job at Tata Motors Gujarat?
  14. Detailed procedure of getting summer internship in Tata Motors for 4th semester?
  15. How to do summer training in Tata Motors? I am studying B.Tech Mechanical branch in 3rd year -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in Tata Motors for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  17. Detailed procedure to apply for Training in Tata Motors, Hyderabad for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Training in Tata Motors, Hyderabad for B.Tech 3rd year student?
2nd February 2018, 10:24 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Industrial Training in summer at Tata Motors for B.Tech 3rd year student of NIT, Bhopal?

The first thing which you can do is, visit their official website and fill up the training application form. Then send them a cover with your resume and mention the area of your training. They will contact you if you are eligible. Or you can contact the HR department of the respective branch directly and they guide you completely about the application process. You have to submit an internship request application with a permission letter from your college. Now you have to follow their instructions carefully as they will direct you towards the selection process.

Address: SB-1, SB-4, A Block, 3rd Floor, Mansarovar Complex,
Phone: 1800 823 683 641
Web: http://www.tatamotors.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?