9th January 2017, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for industrial training in Tata Motors after completion of B.Tech from Bhatinda Punjab?

I have completed my B.Tech from Bhatinda Punjab and want to do my industrial training in Tata motors. I stay in Punjab so how should I apply for training? Can you please give me the details on this as soon as possible? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of training and job at Tata Motors Gujarat?
  2. Procedure to apply for internship in Tata Motors? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to apply for training in Tata Motors, Hyderabad?
  4. Procedure of training in Tata Motors for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student?
  5. How to do training in TATA motors Hyderabad?
  6. Detailed procedure to apply for Industrial Training programme in Tata Motors, Pune for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  7. What is the procedure to apply for industrial training at BHEL, Tata Motors etc? -- [New]
  8. How to apply fo one month summer training in TATA motors at Lucknow center after B.Tech 3rd year?
  9. Training in Tata Motors at Sanand plant Gujarat?
  10. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Training in Tata Motors, Pune for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  11. Detailed procedure to apply for Training in Tata Motors, Hyderabad for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Training in Tata Motors, Hyderabad for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in Tata Motors, Kolkata for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) student?
  14. How can I apply for 4 months training in Tata Motors Pune?
  15. Procedure to apply for summer training from TATA Motors, Lucknow in Mechanical engineering?
  16. Detailed procedure to apply for Training in Tata Motors, Hyderabad for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  17. Detailed procedure to apply for Training in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  18. How to do Internship from TATA Motors after completion of B.Tech with Mechanical branch? Procedure to apply for it?
12th January 2017, 12:43 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for industrial training in Tata Motors after completion of B.Tech from Bhatinda Punjab?

Being a B.Tech student you are eligible to apply for industrial training in Tata Motors. At first you have to contact the authorities of of Tata Motors and see whether there is any vacancy for training. If there is any vacancy available then you have to get the application form, attach a resume, the relevant documents, fees and address it to the HR department of the company. Next you have to follow the further instructions as directed by the authorities for the selection process.
12th April 2017, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for industrial training in Tata Motors after completion of B.Tech from Bhatinda Punjab?

My self Rajdeep Singh completed 2nd Year from VIT Vellore with Mechanical Branch wanted to go for 4 weeks industrial training in TATA MOTORS -Lucknow w.e.f.1st June
pl. help how to apply
Rajdeep Singh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?