15th March 2016, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Internship in Army Hospital for MBBS Part-II candidate?

Hello Everyone,
Kindly tell me what is the procedure to join Internship in an Army Hospital after completing MBBS Part-II? Please reply to me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it?
  2. Can i do internship in Army Hospital after MBBS? What is the criteria? Which test is need to be cleared for this?
  3. Application procedure for Internship in Army hospital for Physiotherapy students?
  4. When are the forms of government hospitals available? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  5. Procedure to do internship in Hindu Rao Hospital?
  6. How can I join Indian Army? I am doing internship from Hindi Rao Hospital in Delhi
  7. Procedure of doing intership from Government hospital after completing MBBS from a private medical college?
  8. Eligibility to do internship from any Army hospital after BDS?
  9. Details of Hospitals located in Odisha for doing internship after MBBS?
  10. What are the steps to be followed to apply for PG course after completion of internship in Nair hospital?
  11. Criteria and procedure for doing internship in RML hospital? Will it be considered valid? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to shift student from college hospital for internship?
  13. What is the procedure to follow for applying internship in IOCL?
  14. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, Delhi for a BDS Intern?
  15. Is there any criteria for private MBBS student to do internship in government hospitals
  16. Can i do six months Physiotherapy Internship in Army Hospital? What is the procedure for this?
  17. Possibility to do Internship with stipend in any Medical Hospital of Delhi for MBBS student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in AIIMS/AFMC for MBBS Doctor?
19th May 2019, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Internship in Army Hospital for MBBS Part-II candidate?

Can I apply for internship in army hospital as I will be completing my mbbs in June July session
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?