4th November 2010, 09:50 AM
mkathuria

Criteria and procedure for doing internship in RML hospital? Will it be considered valid?

i m a final year mbbs student from a government college outside delhi, wat is the criteria and procedure to do internship in RML hospital? would it be considered valid?

Related Questions:
  1. When the next Senior Resident interviews will held in RML Hospital?senior residency
  2. What is the process for internship in Physiotherapy field in RML Hospital?
  3. Is there any bachelor degree like MBBS after completing internship in RML hospital? Am I eligible for UPSC?
  4. Interview date in September for internship in RML?
  5. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it?
  6. When are the forms of government hospitals available? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  7. Procedure to do internship in Tirunelveli Government Hospital?
  8. Procedure to do internship in Hindu Rao Hospital?
  9. Criteria for doing internship in AIIMS or Safdurjung hospital?
  10. What are the steps to be followed to apply for PG course after completion of internship in Nair hospital?
  11. Procedure of payment during internship in Government Hospital Trivendrum?
  12. Hospitals offering internship for dental students and application procedure for the same?
  13. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, Delhi for a BDS Intern?
  14. Eligibility criteria to do internship after MD in Hospital Administration?
  15. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Army Hospital for MBBS Part-II candidate?
  16. When will be the 2nd Counselling course to join B.Ed course in RML University?
  17. What is the procedure to apply for Internship in Hindu Rao Hospital, Delhi? -- [New]
  18. Is there any criteria for private MBBS student to do internship in government hospitals
11th May 2011, 07:46 PM
shoebahmed89

Default Re: Criteria and procedure for doing internship in RML hospital? Will it be considered valid?

for internship in Dr. RML hospital first get a No Objection certificate from ur college which will be valid for about 30 days. then get the provisional registration certificate from Delhi Medical Council Office and then u have to clear the viva and interview that held every first day of each month. No intern shall be provided during internship. Accomodation would be arranged by the candidate itself. Ofcourse the internship from Dr. RML hospital has its great value since every year so many nation and international students finishes their internship and get benefitted
14th June 2011, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Criteria and procedure for doing internship in RML hospital? Will it be considered valid?

Im an international student just finished MBBS in malaysia..What are the procedures to apply for internship in RML hospital?? i would like to Know if RML hospital accepts international medical graduates.

Thank you
18th July 2011, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my bachelors in physiotherapy,i want to know how to apply for internship in any government hospital in delhi.
29th July 2011, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

i am a second year student of mbbs from a private university from moradabad named teerthankeer mahaveer medical college,kindly provide me with all details of doing internship fro RMLat [email protected]
30th October 2011, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i am a medical student doing mbbs from a private medical college outside delhi in haryana under pgims . i would like to enquire for the procedure to do internship from non teaching hospital in delhi . i would also like to enquire whether this migration of internee will be for a particular elective period or it will be valid for complete 12 months . kindly furnish me with the following details
[email protected]
18th December 2011, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

how to get internship at Dr.RML hospital, i did my MBBS from russia and have passed Fmge screening test & got my provisional certificate. Or pls suggest another hospital for intern. Thanx
5th May 2014, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

I am a 4th year student from a private college I want to do my internship in Rml hospital.. Kindly guide me how to get admission. My email address anupriyachourasia@Gmail. Com kindly provide me the details.. Thnx
16th January 2017, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the list of govt n private hospital where an MBBS student can do internship
18th March 2019, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

I have did my intership in 2016. Due to some reason I could not collect my certificate. Can u tell me the procedure, to collect my certificate.
18th March 2019, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

I did my intership in 2016. Due to some reason i could not collect my certificate. Can u please tell me the procedure, to collect the certificate.
20th March 2019, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my mbbs from Barreily international university nd want to know the procedure for internship form RMLhospital
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?