2nd March 2018, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in GoFrugal Technologies, Chennai for B.Tech(ECE) final year student?

Sir, I am a B.Tech student studying in Final year. My branch is ECE. I want to do an internship in Go Frugal Technologies company at Chennai campus because I am studying in Chennai. I would like to know the procedure. So please help me to know the procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in HCL Technologies for EEE final year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in KPIT Technologies for B.Tech(ECE) fresher?
  3. Does NIIT Technologies offer Internship to BTech(Electrical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for Internship? Procedure to apply for Internship? -- [New]
  4. Best companies to apply for an Internship for EEE final year student in Chennai? Procedure to apply?
  5. What is Test Automation Frameworks? Why is it necessary to get job in GoFrugal Technologies?
  6. Is experience required to become a Software Engineer in GoFrugal Technologies? How many vacancies are available? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I apply for an Internship in NIIT Technologies being an ECE final semester student?
  8. Can I apply for an Internship in HCL Technologies being an EEE final semester student?
  9. Can I apply for an Internship in Zensar Technologies being an ECE final semester student?
  10. Procedure to apply for an Internship in HCL Technologies for CSE 5th semester student?
  11. What kind of Internship is offered in IIC Technologies for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 7th semester student? Procedure to apply?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in any government or private college for MBBS 4th year student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  13. Procedure to apply for internship in government dental college in 2018? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Companies offering internship to final Year MCA students in Chennai? What is the procedure to apply in these companies?
  15. Procedure to apply an Internship in HCL Technology for CSE 3rd year student?
  16. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd for BTech Chemical final semester student?
  17. Salary package offered to Software Engineer post in GoFrugal Technologies for ECE freshers?
  18. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in IT companies while doing final year B.Tech?
15th March 2018, 10:22 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in GoFrugal Technologies, Chennai for B.Tech(ECE) final year student?

* Get a letter from your college, signed by the training and placement officer of your college.

* The letter should mention the aim and duration of the training.

* You have to apply tot he company along with the letter and resume of yours.

* If they accept your application as per the vacancies, you can get the internship there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?