2nd March 2018, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

What kind of Internship is offered in BSNL for B.Tech(E&TC) 5th semester student? Procedure to apply?

Respected Everyone, With due respect I want to know about the internship program in BSNL. I am a student of B.Tech E&TC studying in 5th semester. I would like to do my internship in BSNL. So, I want to know the process to apply. Also tell me about the internship post details in BSNL.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of Internship is offered in IIC Technologies for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 7th semester student? Procedure to apply?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in ISRO for B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  3. Procedure to apply for an Internship in HCL Technologies for CSE 5th semester student?
  4. Procedure to apply for an Internship in BHEL for Electronics & Telecom 5th semester student?
  5. What kind of questions are asked in an Interview to join Internship in any company being an MCA 5th semester student? Procedure to do free Internship?
  6. Procedure to apply for Winter Training at BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 5th semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, BHEL or BEL of Bangalore campus for B.E.(ECE) 5th semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in DLF for B.Tech 5th semester student?
  9. Procedure to apply for an Internship in KELTRON for BTech Electrical 5th semester student? -- [New]
  10. Procedure to apply for an Internship in DRDO for CSE 5th semester student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  12. Procedure to apply for an Internship in PGCIL for BTech Chemical 5th semester student?
  13. Procedure to apply for an Internship in NMDC Ltd. for BTech Mining 5th semester student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in NTPC, Ramagundam & BHEL, Hyderabad for EEE 5th semester student?
  15. How can I apply for Summer Internship in BSNL for ECE 4th semester student?
  16. Can a 5th semester student of Electrical engineering apply for internship at ONGC? Procedure to apply for it?
  17. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship in Tata Motors, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in any core company for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
14th March 2018, 10:42 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What kind of Internship is offered in BSNL for B.Tech(E&TC) 5th semester student? Procedure to apply?

BSNL has a number of vocational training programs ranging from simple training to the specialized RF Engineering course.

It depends on you what do you want.

They all are for Telecommunication field so if you are interested in that, it is heaven for you.

Some programs are paid and some are free.

You need to choose the program as per your requirement and time.
15th March 2018, 10:44 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of Internship is offered in BSNL for B.Tech(E&TC) 5th semester student? Procedure to apply?

Being a B.Tech 3rd year candidate, you are eligible to apply for internship in BSNL. You have to write an application to the HR manager of the company regarding internship in BSNL. Try to submit the application before due date and through some reference. If you didn't have any reference then you can submit the application through your college's recommendations. Once the application approved by competent authority of BSNL, you can join the internship from the given schedule.
After completion of internship, you have to submit the training report to the reporting officer. You may be pereferred for a job in BSNL but you can't claim any job at BSNL on basis of internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?