28th January 2018, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for internship in government dental college in 2018?

Hi, I'm final year BDS student at Thai moogambigai dental college and hospital, I want to complete my internship at government dental college in Chennai. Can you please tell me the availability and procedure to apply for an internship in those institutes.

Thank u,
Priya.M

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply in BDS Internship in any Government Dental college for a private candidate?
  2. List of Dental Colleges which offer Internship to BDS graduate in Kerala? Procedure to apply?
  3. How can a Dental student apply for 6 months Internship in Government Hospitals? What is the procedure to apply?
  4. How to apply for internship in government college?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in Ahmedabad Government Dental College for BDS graduate?
  6. List of reputed BDS colleges with fee expenses in India -- [New]
  7. Where and how to apply for Internship in Bhopal having completed Bachelor of Dental Surgeon?
  8. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in dental college?
  9. What is the procedure for doing senior internship in government dental college in Pondicherry? Is there any entrance exam for that?
  10. List Delhi Government hospitals for BDS Internship?
  11. How to change dental college to do internships?
  12. Can I apply for internship at SMBT Dental College, Sangamner(Muhs Nasik)? What is the procedure for enrolling in this college?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in any Dental college of Haryana or Delhi for BDS candidate of Chhattisgarh?
  14. How to apply for senior internship after BDS in government dental college in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to apply for internship after BDS in government dental college in Delhi?
  16. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in Nair Dental College, Mumbai?
  17. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  18. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in Calicut dental college after completino of BDS from private college in Karanataka?
2nd February 2018, 10:13 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for internship in government dental college in 2018?

You can visit the website of the institute and send your resume to the email id of the professor incharge. Or you can contact your college regarding the training and they will talk with the college authorities to help you get the permission for training. You have to write an application mentioning the details of your training and send it with a reference letter from your college to the professor incharge. If there are seats available then they will allow you for the training according to your eligibility.

Address: No. 1, Frazer Bridge Road, Near TNPSC Office, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600001, Phone: 044 2534 0441
Web: http://www.tamilnadudentalcollege.com/contactus.php
3rd February 2018, 08:12 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for internship in government dental college in 2018?

Procedure to apply for internship in government dental college in 2018:-

You have to write an application mentioning about the area of your training and send it along with your resume to the authorities of the organisation. If they responds to your request then you have to send a NOC prepared by the training and placement cell of your college and wait for the next response. They will call you again to visit them and complete the selection procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?