18th July 2016, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Is experience required to become a Software Engineer in GoFrugal Technologies? How many vacancies are available?

Hello, I am a CSE graduate and I want to know that is experience requires to get job in GoFrugal Technologies for the post of Software Engineer? Can I know that how many vacancies are available?
With Regards-
Meenal Chauhan

Related Questions:
30th July 2016, 06:31 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Is experience required to become a Software Engineer in GoFrugal Technologies? How many vacancies are available?

If you are a experienced candidate, so based on the domain the experience also keep on changing.

Just say for java, 2+ year of experience is required but for J2EE or advance java the expected experience is 5-10 years.
In MNC the recruitment is not conducted based on the post vacancy. no one knows the criteria as well as the no of expected recruited guys by the company. Al depends on the project demand and on boarding of the employee.

If you are a fresher, so one of the honest suggestion i would like to give to you, just take any of the placement during your college days in final year, because once if you are graduated then you will face a lot of problem in getting placement.
30th July 2016, 10:12 PM
january2016

Default Re: Is experience required to become a Software Engineer in GoFrugal Technologies? How many vacancies are available?

If you are a fresher then for sure you are not having any of the working experience in the IT industry ,so for sure you are not coming in the experienced candidate category.

For your kind information i would like to update you that based on the job profile as well as job role work experience requirement keep on changing.

Just say for example:

1. For core java (2+ year of experience.)
2. For J2EE (3 to 10 year of experience)

So, now you might have got some information about experience required for the job. So, for you , you can try uploading your resume on the job portal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?