26th August 2015, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Internship in ISRO being a B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) 2nd year student?

Hello,
How can I do Internship in ISRO? I have been completed my 2nd year of B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering. Kindly tell me about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and requirements to apply for Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  2. Possibility to do Internship in ISRO for B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) 2nd year student?
  3. How can I apply for Internship in ISRO being a B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) 2nd year student? -- [New]
  4. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  5. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  6. How to do summer internship/paid internship job in ISRO? I am a 2nd year student of department of Aerospace Engineering in IIT Kharagpur -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in NAL, BEL, ISRO and HAL for M.Tech 2nd year student?
  8. Can I apply for ISRO internship when am doing B.Tech Mechanical engineering 2nd year?
  9. Any summer internship program available in ISRO? Can B.Tech Electrical Engineering students apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL and ISRO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. How to apply for ISRO entrance exam? I am a 2nd year engineering student
  12. Where can I do internship being in 2nd year of Engineering?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  14. Can I apply for any exam to get into ISRO? I am a student of 2nd year engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to do summer training and paid internship job in ISRO?
  16. How to do internship in ISRO when I am doing B.Tech 2nd year in ECE?
  17. How to apply for summer internship in ONGC after 2nd year?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in ISRO and HAL, Bangalore for B.Tech(E&TC) final year student?
22nd October 2016, 01:36 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Internship in ISRO being a B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) 2nd year student?

Applications for internship during the 2nd year may not be accepted by ISRO as because they prefer candidates who are in 3rd year and above. In order to apply for internship in ISRO you have to download the application form from their official website. You have to get a recommendation letter and a NOC from the training and placement cell of your college and get it signed by the principal of your college.

Prepare a resume attach the application form, the letter with it and send it to the HR department of ISRO. You will receive an acknowledgement letter after the selection of your resume. Now you have to attach the NOC with the letter and send it back again to their authorities. After a few days you will be called for the selection process.

You have to write an entrance examination followed by HR interview to get selected, so you must score well in the examination. Hence, after clearing the examination and the interview you can start your training
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?