7th July 2018, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Internship in HPCL for BTech Petroleum student?

Dear friends, I am a final semester student of BTech studying with Petroleum Engineering. I want to apply for an Internship in HPCL. I would like to know about the procedure to apply for an Internship in this company. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required to apply for an Internship in HPCL for BTech Petroleum 3rd year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for an Internship in ONGC for BTech Petroleum 6th semester student?
  3. Procedure to apply for 1 year Internship in GAIL for BTech Petroleum candidate?
  4. Does HPCL offer an Internship to BTech Geoinformatics student?
  5. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd for BTech Chemical final semester student?
  6. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation for BTech Chemical 4th semester student?
  7. Requirements to apply for an Internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation for BTech Petroleum student?
  8. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in HPCL for BTech Electrical 5th semester student?
  9. What is the procedure to apply for petroleum engineering internship?
  10. Can I apply for an Internship in HPCL being a BTech CSE 6th semester student?
  11. Documents required to apply for an Internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd for BTech Petroleum 4th semester student?
  12. When the Internship notification will be published in IOCL for BTech Petroleum 6th semester student?
  13. Does TCS offer an Internship to BTech CSE student? Procedure to apply for Internship? Procedure to apply for an Internship?
  14. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Reliance Petroleum for BTech Chemical 7th semester student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd. Kochi for B.Tech(Petroleum Engineering) student?
  16. Refinery Internship in ONGC for BTech(Petroleum Engineering) student?
  17. Does NIIT Technologies offer Internship to BTech(Electrical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for Internship? Procedure to apply for Internship? -- [New]
  18. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation for Chemical final semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
11th July 2018, 08:30 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Internship in HPCL for BTech Petroleum student?

To apply for internship in HPCL, you can visit the official website at (http://www.hindustanpetroleum.com/) and fill up the online application form. Now you have to prepare a permission letter from your college and send it to the HOD of the company. If the company find you eligible then they will call you for the further selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?