17th July 2015, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for internship in ISRO while am doing 1st year college?

Can I apply for an Internship with ISRO through any of the private or government colleges in India, if i m a student of 1st year? What should be the steps which I need to follow up? Can someone please explain me the details on the same.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to apply for internship in ISRO?
  2. How to do internship in ISRO after doing B.E? Procedure to apply for internship in ISRO -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I apply for an internship program at ISRO online? How can I get complete information regarding the same?
  4. Eligibility for internship in ISRO for M.Sc Statistics student?
  5. Companies offering internship to 2nd year BE student? Is there any internship program in ISRO?
  6. Procedure and requirements to apply for Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  7. How to get internship in companies like NAL, HAL, ISRO and BEL?
  8. How can I do internship in ISRO if I am doing M.Tech studies?
  9. Is it possible for me to get summer internship in ISRO after completion of 3rd year Chemical Engineering?
  10. Whether a M.Tech 1st year student is eligible to apply for Internship programme? List of the companies offering Internship programme?
  11. Details of doing internship at ISRO? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Internship at the beginning of 3rd year for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 1st year student? Should I start preparation for Internship test?
  13. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL and ISRO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in ISRO or any Aerospace related industry for B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) student?
  15. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in NAL, BEL, ISRO and HAL for M.Tech 2nd year student?
  16. Can I do summer internship during my B.Tech 1st year break?
  17. How to apply for internship when I am in my final year with 9.4 GPA?
  18. Companies offering 2 months Summer Internship for MBA(IT) 1st year student? Procedure to apply?
18th July 2015, 10:39 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for internship in ISRO while am doing 1st year college?

No, ISRO does not provide training to the first year students.

For you kind information i want to tell you that ISRO is a well reputed Space research organization of INDIA and provide training to only limited number of students and that too from the well top ranked institutions.

So it is good for you if you keep your academics with good grades.

Here is the eligibility for getting training in ISRO :

Eligibility criteria:-

** The candidate must be BE/B.Tech or equivalent in First Class with minimum of 65% from any recognized university

Age Limit:

** Maximum 35 years

Nationality :

Only Indian candidates are eligible for doing internship in the ISRO.

Selection Process:

The selection is Based on the academic performance and bio-data, initial screening will be done to short-list candidates for the written test.

If you prove yourself in the written test then you are eligible for the internship in the ISRO.
20th July 2015, 09:25 AM
pointer01

Any company do not provide training to first year student.Industrial training is given to those students who have the theoretical knowledge of there core subject.As being the student of first year you don't have enough theoretical knowledge.You can only apply after the 6 semester.And you can do the various courses regarding to your branch.
12th July 2018, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

I,Mr S RAMBABU, Assistant Professor, what is the procedure to apply Internships in ISRO, Shreeharikota,Nellore for B.tech final year pursuing students and please send is there any email ids to put mail.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?