15th March 2016, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Internship in IISC, Bangalore for Electrical final year student?

Hello Sir,
I am a student of B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) pursuing final year. I want to apply for an Internship in IISC, Bangalore. Kindly let me know how to apply for Internship in IISC, Bangalore?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for applying summer internship in IISC if I am from Electrical and Electronics background?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in IISC, Bangalore to B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for doing internship in IISC bangalore? I'm in B.Tech 2nd year
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IISC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  6. Procedure to apply for internship in BHEL Bangalore? I am a student of 2nd year
  7. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in IISC, Bangalore?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in L&T, DLF and IISC for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in ISRO and HAL, Bangalore for B.Tech(E&TC) final year student?
  10. Companies offering Internship to MCA final year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  11. Is there a CGPA cutoff to apply for the internship program of IISc Bangalore? What are the requirements?
  12. Procedure to apply for Project Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) final year student?
  13. How can I get Internship in IISC, Bangalore?
  14. Procedure to apply for a summer internship at IISC Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I apply for Summer Internship in IISc, Bangalore if pursuing B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year?
  16. Any chance to join internship at IISC Bangalore? I am a student of Metallurgical Engineering
  17. Am I eligible to do internship in IISC, Bangalore being a student of NIT?
  18. How can I apply for internship in IISC? Can I do internship in May or June?
22nd September 2016, 02:02 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Internship in IISC, Bangalore for Electrical final year student?

As you are a final year student, so applying for internship in IISC, Bangalore won't be so hard for you.

You need to apply online through the web portal of IISC. You have to upload a reference letter while submitting the application form. The reference letter must be in web-based form issued by the training and placement cell of your college. If you have a refrence over there then the process will become very easy if they refers you.

Only selected candidates are eligible to do internship in IISC. The selection is done by a committee of faculty members at the department of CSA/SERC. After selection a certificate verification process in done and hence, after that you can start your internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?