28th January 2018, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for internship in PGI, Chandigarh? What are the steps to follow?

Procedure to apply for the internship in PGI, Chandigarh? What are the steps to follow? What are the minimum criteria they will ask for if we want to apply? Can you please give me the details on the same soon as possible? Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

4th February 2018, 11:42 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for internship in PGI, Chandigarh? What are the steps to follow?

To apply for internship in PGI, Chandigarh, you should have completed at least the 2nd year of your bachelor's degree course. You should not have any pending backlogs when you are applying and you must have good knowledge regarding your subjects.

You can visit the official website of the institute and send your resume at the email id of the respective professor under whom you wish to intern. Get a reference letter from your college and send it with a cover letter to the professor incharge of the institute. They will call you according to your eligibility and the seats available. For more details you can contact here:

Address: Sector 12, Chandigarh, 160012, Phone: 0172 274 7585
Web: http://pgimer.edu.in/PGIMER_PORTAL/P...ORTAL/home.jsp
16th November 2018, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for internship in PGI, Chandigarh? What are the steps to follow?

Can I do internship in medical microbiology from PGI chandigarh
30th July 2019, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

I've done my post graduation in clinical psychology. And now i need to do my internship in order to gain experience.. can i get internship in PGI?
17th November 2019, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in PGI, Chandigarh to Bachelor of BSC CVT MMU student?
24th November 2019, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/ Mam ,I have completed my 2nd year of BSc MLS and I want to take internship in PGI.
7th December 2019, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir/mam,I have completed my third sem (2nd year) of msc in food nutrition and I want to take internship in pgimer . What is the procedure to apply for internship in pgimer chandigarh?
21st January 2020, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

I am doing MSC Genetics from bharathiar university Coimbatore can i apply for internship from PGI Chandigarh
15th August 2020, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

I want to do internship from PGI chd so in 2021.Actually right now I am persuing my bsc nursing 4th yr so I want to join internship in 2021 so what I have to do....??
30th December 2020, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

How can i do internship in optometry in pgi
2nd January 2021, 01:19 PM
prynsh7

Here are the procedure and documents required for internship in PGI, Chandigarh:

>>To apply for internship in PGI, Chandigarh, you should have completed at least the 2nd year of your bachelor's degree course.

>>You should not have any pending backlogs when you are applying and you must have good knowledge regarding your subjects.

>>You can visit the official website of the institute and send your resume at the email id of the respective professor under whom you wish to intern.

>>Get a reference letter from your college and send it with a cover letter to the professor incharge of the institute. They will call you according to your eligibility and the seats available.

Documents required-

*Photograph.
*Signature.
*Internship certificate.
*Category (SC/ST/OBC/RA) Certificate ( If applicable)
*Qualifying Degree Certificate.
*Date of Birth proog.
*Sponsorship Certificate (If applicable)
26th February 2021, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir /Madam I have complete Bsc Radiology now I want to internship at your hospital can you allow us
20th March 2021, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I do internship in Microbiology department in pgi I done Bsc Medical microbiology from dehradun.
23rd March 2021, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/ma'am I completed my MSC from F&N , I want to know about the dietician internship entrance exam date of 2021 and from where to fill the form?
19th April 2021, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

I have some queries about internships after masters in psychology. It would be helpful if i%u2019ll get some information about it. Thankyou
15th May 2021, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I do internship in PGI Rohtak ? I have just passed BAMS course graduation.
19th June 2021, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

i want to take admission in your institute for optometry internship
9th September 2021, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

What is fee for internship at pgi
17th November 2021, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

I was complete B.sc.Home sci.and Now Iam start M.sc food and Nutrition. My question is that how I can Give the exam of Internship in PGI
20th April 2022, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

Hello, I'm an FMG , I've completed my MBBS from outside India and I've passed the FMGE exam in 2021. I want to do my internship in PGI Chandigarh. How can I apply?
6th June 2022, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Hii..I Have completed my post graduation in Biochemistry and I want to do lab internship in pgi.so what will be the procedure for that?
9th July 2022, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

I am the student of MSW and specialization that (Medical and psychiatric). I want to do my inturnship in PGIMER chandigarh and want to gain my experience in psychiatric. So what so i do.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?