20th July 2016, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for 6 months internship in IBM?

I want to do 6 months internship in IBM, please tell me how i apply for the internship and what skills should be compulsory? Can someone please let me know the answer on this? What are the steps which we have to follow for this? Awaiting for the response.

28th July 2016, 11:51 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for 6 months internship in IBM?

IBM stands for "International Business Machine" corporation. You must have to score good grades in your current course, to pursue internship from IBM. First of all you have to visit the official website of IBM. There you have to tap on the 'careers' option. After following the computer instructions, finally you have to tap on the 'jobs in IBM India'. Thereafter you have to click on internship' option. Here fill and submit your details. If you got any response from IBM, then you can start your internship in IBM.
29th July 2016, 01:42 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for 6 months internship in IBM?

In order to apply for internship of 6 months in IBM, you need to contact the company itself and after that you will have to fill in the admission form for enrollment in the internship program. If you do fulfill the eligibility criteria for enrollment in the program, you will be allowed admission and can pursue with the internship program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?