7th September 2016, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Tech Mahindra for 3rd year CSE students?

How to apply for internship in techmahindra for computer science student b.tech 3rd year? Can you please give me the steps which we need to follow to apply? What should be the criteria needed to apply for the internship? Who all are eligible to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Tech Mahindra for 3rd year CSE students?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  3. Internship programme in Tech Mahindra for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  4. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Tech Mahindra for ECE 3rd year student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tech Mahindra for B.Tech(CSE) candidate?
  6. How to get internship after 3rd year of B.Tech CSE?
  7. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  8. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  9. Companies which offers 2 months Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  10. Internship in Tech Mahindra, Chennai for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  11. Which companies are offering internship for B.Tech 3rd year students or final year students
  12. Internship in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. What is the procedure to apply for Internship in Tech Mahindra for 3rd year (Production Engineering) student?
  14. Which Public Limited Companies in Indian offer Internship to B.Tech 3rd year students? What is the procedure to apply for Internship? -- [New]
  15. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in Mahindra and Mahindra company?
  16. Companies offering 6 months internship to B.Tech (CSE) students after 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which companies provide internship for students after 3rd year of B.Tech in cse branch?
  18. Where to do internship while doing B.Tech CSE 3rd year from IPU Delhi? Procedure to apply for the internships?
15th September 2016, 07:01 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Tech Mahindra for 3rd year CSE students?

Tech Mahindra is a well reputed multinational IT company. You must have good communication skills as well as good academics to get internship in Tech Mahindra. First of all you have to fill your application form properly. Also prepare your CV including all projects activities(if any). Attach your application with CV and send it to the General Manager(HR) of the company.
If they approved your application then you have to send NOC from your institute with the prescribed time. After that you have to face technical interview. If you successfully cleared the interview, then you can join Tech Mahindra.
5th January 2019, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Tech Mahindra for 3rd year CSE students?

I am 2nd year computer science student from VIT Vellore. I want to undergo summer internship in 2019.
Please tell me the procedure to move forward for applying .My skills are C ,c, Matlab SQL JAVA and have 9 CGPA till 4th semester.
Sajal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?