13th May 2016, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for internship in HAL Bangalore? What are the steps to follow to apply for the internship?

Hi,
i am doing BE Aeronautical , now i am in final year 7th semester, can i now apply for internship in HAL bangalore, i want to know the date please ? How to apply for internship in HAL Bangalore? What are the steps to follow to apply for the internship?

14th May 2016, 10:38 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for internship in HAL Bangalore? What are the steps to follow to apply for the internship?

Hindustan Aeronautical Limited is abbreviated as HAL. Its a well reputed company and offers internship to very excellent candidates. You must have to submit your application in your respective laboratory as soon as possible. After submission of your application you have to wait for their reply. If they call/email you then you have to present a no objection certificate to start your internship in HAL. For any query you can frankly contact at the following address :

HAL Corporate Office Reception
HAL Corporate Office
15/1 Cubbon Road
Bangalore 560 001, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?