7th September 2016, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in DRDO?

What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in DRDO? Can you give me the steps which we need to follow for the same? What is the minimum criteria needed? Can you please give me the answer on this soon? Awaiting for the quick response.

12th September 2016, 02:19 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in DRDO?

Procedure to do internship in DRDO -

- It is quite tough to get internship opportunity in DRDO as it is linked with the defense sector of India.

- You can get internship opportunity only on the basis of referral. You need to get referral from any employee of DRDO or Indian Army who is holding a good position and have to apply through his/her referral.

- On successful application you will be given a confirmation receipt. Then there will be application screening, resume screening and interview followed by background verification; post that you will be given internship opportunity.
12th September 2016, 07:13 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in DRDO?

To get internship in DRDO you must fulfill the following conditions:

> First of all you must have some acquaintances in DRDO so that they can help you in fetching internship.

> You can also apply through your college. Get a letter from the training and placement cell of your college stating that you want to do internship in DRDO and your area of interest.

> Attach a detailed resume with the letter with some necessary documents and a No Objection Certificate. Send the letter to the director of DRDO.

> If your resume gets short listed then you will be called for interview and after that you can start your training.

Candidates who are in 2nd year, might have the possibility of being neglected as because DRDO prefers candidates pursuing 3rd year. The candidates in 3rd year can perform better as compared to the 2nd year candidates, they have more knowledge and are more exposed to the subject. So, you must be pursuing or have completed your 3rd year in order to apply for internship in DRDO.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?