2nd July 2014, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BSNL and BHEL for B.Tech 3rd year student?

sir,
i am studying b.tech 3RD year i want to do
internship in top companies like bhel, bsnl
plese tell me how to proceed forward.
waiting for your reply

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BSNL, Patna for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  2. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering
  3. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship programme for B.E. 3rd year student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, BPCL, HPCL, IOCL, GAIL, NTPC and IIT for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  6. How can I apply for Internship programme in BSNL being a B.Tech 3rd year student?
  7. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure and time to apply for internship at BHEL?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, Hyderabad for 2nd year Bachelor of Management Studies student? -- [New]
  10. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL?
  11. Name of companies offering intership for B.E ECE 3rd year students? Procedure for getting in the company?
  12. Summer Internship programme in BSNL Telecom, Ranchi for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  13. How to join Internship in any core electronics company? How can I apply for internship? What is the procedure?
  14. Can I apply for Internship programme in any good Telecom company being a B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student? When the internship programme will be started? How can I apply for it?
  15. Procedure to do internship in BHEL?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in BSNL, Kolkata for ECE student?
  17. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am currently doing B.Tech ECE
  18. How to do internship in BHEL Hyderbad after doing B.Tech 3rd year in JNTU Hyderbad? Procedure for the same?
27th September 2016, 04:56 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BSNL and BHEL for B.Tech 3rd year student?

To apply for internship in companies like BSNL and BHEL you must have a strong contact there. Your personal application for internship may get neglected as because, these companies mainly accepts candidates who gets in through employee referral.

You can also apply through your college. Just get a recommendation letter and a NOC from the HOD of the college mentioning about your request for internship and the area of your training.

Prepare a resume attach it with letter and send it to the HR department of the respective company.

If your resume gets shortlisted then they will reply you through an acknowledgement letter. Now you have to get the NOC signed by the principal of your college and send it with the letter to the company again.

After submitting the above dosuments you will be called for interview for the selection process. You can start your internship after successfully clearing the interview.

In BHEL there is no fixed interview process. Sometimes you will be asked to show a reference letter provided by an employee of BHEL and sometimes they select candidates through telephonic interview.

In BHEL you will have to pay Rs. 500 perweek for internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?