29th April 2014, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for summer training at Tata Steel Jamshedpur during my summer vacation?

sir, i am in btech mechanical 2nd year and i want to do my summer training at tata steel so plz tell me how can apply for thee same and how can i get the application form from tata steel.

2nd May 2014, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for summer training at Tata Steel Jamshedpur during my summer vacation?

sir, i am in btech mechanical 2nd year and i want to do my summer training at tata steel so plz tell me how can apply for thesame and how can i get application forms and what are eligibility criteria??
4th May 2014, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for summer training at Tata Steel Jamshedpur during my summer vacation?

Sir , I am in btech electrical 2nd year and I want to do my 45 day summer training at tata steel so plz tell me how can apply for the same and how can I get application forms and what are eligibility criteria? plz send information in my email id [email protected]
5th May 2014, 01:49 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

TATA Steel is one of the highly reputed companies of India. It also has a goodwill in foreign countries. Getting summer training or internship from TATA Steel is highly valued and is of great worth for the core branches like mechanical or electrical engineering. You can definitely pursue your summer training in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur to enhance your knowledge and technical skills along with improving your resume.

In order to pursue summer training from TATA Steel, Jamshedpur, you need to contact the concerned branch of it. Write an application to the HR or contact the HR department personally and enquire regarding the summer training. They will give you all the details and give you instructions to follow. Otherwise if you have good contacts with any of its employees, you can take help of him/her to get training opportunity in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur. It will helpful if there is group of 10-15 students applying for it at the same time with you.
12th March 2015, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am Achutya kumar mohanty btech in mechanical engineering.i want to take summer training in your company kindely tell me the procedure.
30th March 2015, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to do summer training in Tata steel Jamshedpur plant for the automation and design sector. So please give me the suitable ideas and direction for the training. And the more important thing is that my one of family member is working there.....if you can give me the details then it would be very helpful for me.....so send me the related details and information regarding to this.....and related person contact number if possible.....
My e-mail id [email protected]
It's humble request to you from me...
31st March 2015, 01:28 AM
SmilyRishu

Hello sir,

TATA has its reputation all over the world. It is quite interesting that you are desired to take training from Tata steel.
For getting training in Tata steel you have to apply with a training latter from your current college to the HR of the company.

As they provide training to a fixed number of students, so you should apply with in the time prescribed.

however if you have any link inside the company then it is quite easy to take training or internship from Any of the company.

Thank you.
4th April 2015, 11:54 PM
Nirajnarayan18

sir,
i am Niraj kumar btech in mechanical engineering.i want to take summer training in your company kindely tell me the procedure.

my contact no.9729495881
email : [email protected]
12th September 2015, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

I am the student of b.tech mechanical engineering 2 nd year student. how can i get summer training , please notify me nd nd
5th December 2015, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am jitendra Kumar b Tech in mechanical engineering from K K COLLEGE OF ENGG & MANAGEMENT DHANBAD so I want to take winter training in your organization kindly tell me the procedure. .. .. .. Please sir
6th January 2016, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

I am Shagufta Rukshar student of B.Tech 3rd year in Metallurgical Engineering from RVS college of engineering and technology.I want to take winter training in TATA Steel.Please tell me the procedure.
16th February 2016, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

I am krishna kumar student of polytechnic 2nd year in c.v raman polytechnic. Sir i want to take summer training in tata steel.Please tell me the procedure
3rd March 2016, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
I am Varsha,a student of b.tech 3rd yr. from Electronics instrumentation and control branch.How may i apply for summer training at Tata steel Jamshedpur.
13th April 2016, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

What are the chemical industries in chennai offering summer internships for students?
20th June 2016, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir I m sibani.I m in last stage of gragutation and I want to do training at tata steel. What shall I do to get the training plz sir tell me the process
22nd August 2016, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

I am shadab qamar student of B-tech 4th year in Mechanical engineering . I want to take six months training in TATA STEEL. please tell me the procedure.
11th November 2016, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

How can i apply summer internship in your company. So please give me suggestion.
28th February 2017, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

Sir, my name is Ankit Kumar i am studying in chaibasa engineering college chaibasa. I am in 3rd year. And my stream is ME. I want to do one month training in tata Steel.
Sir please say m the hr addressed so that i can write correctly in my bonafid.
([email protected]) plze sir send m the address so that i can do my vt and learn something
15th March 2017, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

I am doing my mba please say me how I can do my summer internship in Tata steel, please give me information in [email protected]
24th March 2017, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

My dear sir I am student of b.tech electrical engineering from chaibasa engineering college chaibasa . My progg is our company traing summer vication please information for traing in [email protected]
1st April 2017, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am Anup Das from DRIEMS Cuttack i belong to Jamshedpur i am a 2nd year student going to complete my 4th sem. Within April last i want to do the summer vocational training from TATA STEEL what is the procedure to apply for that course plz reply me soon i am eagerly waiting for it.
9th November 2017, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am Supriya Nanda from IBS Hyderabad, belong to Noamundi, daughter of Sri S K Nanda P No. 097424 an employee of OMQ Tata steel. I am a 1st year student in MBA,want to undergo a summer internship training from 23rd February 2018 to 18th May 2018 for 12 weeks from TATA STEEL as per our college requirements. What is the procedure to apply for the same, kindly reply me soon, I am waiting for it, my e mail is '[email protected]'.
4th April 2018, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to apply Summer Internship for B.Com students at Tata Steel? Sir, my daughter is a student of B.Com Industry Integrated in Mount Carmel College, Bangaluru and belongs to Jamshedpur. As per her college requirement she needs to get internship in a manufacturing industry. If there is any scope to get intern at Tata Steel we wish to apply for the same. Kindly let me know the procedure to apply for the same. Kindly reply me soon. I am awaiting for the same. My e-mail no. is [email protected]
5th April 2018, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a student of 1st year B.Com industry integrated course, in Mount Carmel College, Bangalore. I belong from Jamshedpur. As per my course requirement, I have to undergo a summer internship training in a manufacturing industry for one month. If there is any scope of getting an intern in Tata Steel, I wish to apply for the same. What is the procedure to apply. Kindly reply me soon. I'm awaiting for your reply.

Ankita Dutta
Email-id - [email protected]

Thankyou.
30th April 2018, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir now I am in 2 year B.Tech and my branch is electrical and electronics.
I want summer internship in tata steel (jamshedpur) so please inform me what is the procedure to apply
email I'd:- [email protected]
thank you
25th August 2018, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

My name is Pijus Ghosh.I am pursuing 3rd year B.tech in mechanical engineering from Kolkata.I want to do summer internship training With TATA MOTORS, So please give me some guidelines that how I should join the internship.

Thank you
[email protected]
7th February 2019, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am currently persuing, B.Tech 3rd Year from Computer Science branch and I want summer Internship in Tata Steel so what is the procedure to apply for the course.
Please reply me I am eagerly waiting.
8th December 2019, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

I am Praveen Kumar studying 2nd year of Metallurgy and Material Science in RGUKT, IIIT-AP, Could you please send me the procedure to apply for tata steel Jamshadpur
23rd July 2023, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am pritish kumar pradhan b. tech mechanical engineer. Need summer training or one year apprenticeship training in tata steel(kalinga nagar/jamshedpur) for my future career growth.
My e-mail address: [email protected]
Regards
Thanks%uD83D%uDE4F
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?