27th March 2016, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Internship in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?

Sir/Mam,
I want to do an Internship in Tata Steel. I am a Diploma Mechanical Engineer. Kindly tell me the procedure to apply for Internship in Jamshedpur?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for internship at Tata Steel? Contact details?
  3. Procedure to apply for internship in Tata Steel Jamshedpur?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student?
  5. Need information about Internship with Tata Steel company in Jamshedpur?
  6. Procedure of training in Tata Steel Jamshedpur?
  7. What grade I have to secure in B.Tech for Internship in Tata Steel? Procedure to apply and duration of Internship?
  8. How can I apply for job in Tata steel kalinganagar?
  9. Application procedure, eligibility criteria and dates of registration for summer internship in Tata Steel Jamshedpur for student of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering 2nd year NIT Allahabad?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  11. What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Tata steel, Jamshedpur?
  12. How can I get internship training in Tata Steel at Kalinganagar plant?
  13. Step by step procedure to apply internship on tata motors, Jamshedpur?
  14. How can I apply for summer training at Tata Steel Jamshedpur during my summer vacation? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors, Jamshedpur?
  16. Internship online test papers for Tata steel mechanical engineering?
  17. What rank I have to achieve in B.Tech to apply for Internship in Tata Steel?
  18. How can I get job in Tata Steel being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
30th March 2016, 11:45 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Internship in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?

TATA is one of the reputed organization and it offers internship to very limited number of students. Being a diploma student you must be a final year candidate for pursuing internship in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur.
For getting internship in Tata steel you have to write an application to the HR of the company and send that to the respective section in Tata steel along with your college recommendation. After that if they respond your application then you have to send a "No Objection Certificate". After that you can start your internship in Tata steel.
Being a mechanical engineering student there is good scope of internship in Tata steel. My suggestion to you is that you should make a report on your experience during your training. It will helps you in future.
27th August 2020, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Internship in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?

Sir, I'm a b-tech chemical Engineering student , I want a internship program tata steel , please help me sir
20th November 2021, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

I'm diploma final year student I want to Internship in tata steel please help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?