15th July 2014, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship/Training in SAIL-Bokaro for B.Tech(E&TC) 5th semester student?

Respected Sir / Madam
I am Priya Sinha , a student of Shree rayeshwar institute of engineering and information technology affiliated to GOA university currently in the btech 5th semester of electronics and telecommunication engineering want to do training /internship in SAIL bokaro steel city. Kindly update me with the procedures for the same as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship/Training in SAIL-Bokaro for B.Tech(E&TC) 5th semester student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Training/Internship programme in SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant for B.Tech Electronics & Telecommunication 5th semester student?
  3. Procedure to do training/internship in SAIL Bokaro steel city?
  4. Procedure for Winter Internship in Bokaro Steel Plant? I am studying 5th semester in B.Tech Mechanical from NIT Srinagar
  5. How may I apply for training in SAIL, Bokaro? I am pursuing diploma(In 4th semester) degree with mechanical stream from Punjab board of education
  6. Procedure for Winter Internship in Bokaro Steel Plant?
  7. How to go for industrial training in SAIL Bokaro?
  8. How to go for industrial training in SAIL Bokaro?
  9. Procedure to apply for 6-7 weeks Training in BCCL-Dhanbad, OICL-Barauni, SAIL-Bokaro and Railway in Jasidih, Jhajha and Asansol for B.Tech(ME) 2nd year student? -- [New]
  10. How can I apply for Summer/Winter Internship in SAIL-Bokaro being a B.Tech 2nd year student?
  11. How can I do training in SAIL at Bokaro Steel City?
  12. How can I apply for training at SAIL Bokaro steel plant?
  13. What's the procedure for taking training in SAIL, Bokaro?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in DLF for B.Tech 5th semester student?
  15. How to do vocational training in Bokaro plant of SAIL?
  16. How to apply for last semester industrial training in companies? I am a student of 5th semester MCA
  17. Bokaro SAIL syllabus and solved question papers?
  18. Syllabus for SAIL and procedure to apply for 6th semester B.Tech student? -- [Most Discussed]
3rd August 2014, 02:01 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship/Training in SAIL-Bokaro for B.Tech(E&TC) 5th semester student?

Training courses conducted by various companies especially in the public sector are excellent means to gain professional experience and learn various real world concepts and implementation in a short duration of time. SAIL is one of the best PSUs and it will definitely be good for your career to pursue training in SAIL.

In order to pursue training in SAIL, first of all you need to get the NOC letter from your college. You can get this by either contacting the dean or the training and placement cell of your college. After that you need to contact the HR department of the concerned branch of SAIL. You can take help of any employee in the concerned branch for this purpose. Get to know all the formalities to be completed from the HR manager.

Then submit the completely filled application form with the NOC letter and Demand Draft of training fees to the HR department. Then they will give the date of reporting when you need to go to the concerned venue and your training will commence.
22nd February 2017, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship/Training in SAIL-Bokaro for B.Tech(E&TC) 5th semester student?

Procedure to apply for Internship/Training in SAIL-bokaro for B.Tech(Instrumentation)4th semester student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?