21st March 2012, 04:12 PM
MD AMAAN ANSASRI

How can I do training in SAIL at Bokaro Steel City?

Respected sir/madam
with due to respect and humble submission
i have to say that,i am a student of mechanical engg
and i am doing own course in Annamalai University at
Tamilnadu,i want to do traning on SAIL at Bokaro Steel
City on coming month of June.
so,i therfore request to you tell me the procedure
for that,for this act of gratitude i will always be grateful
to you.

email:[email protected]
cont no:08148013083

7th May 2012, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I do training in SAIL at Bokaro Steel City?

how may i do training at bokaro steel plant. i am iti fitter fresher
19th November 2012, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

where will i find the answers..there are many questions above unanswered...answer them first...
5th March 2013, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

sir, how i can apply for industrial training from BOARO STEEL PLANT.
email- [email protected]
mob- 8923797746
17th April 2013, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

what the procedure to come in trainning sail
25th April 2013, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

how can i do the summer trainning in sail bokaro.i am a diploma student in 2nd year of mechanical.
9th June 2013, 09:42 PM
lliulyluh

Default NBA- Michael Jordan changing Charlotte team name back to Hornets- The New Haven Register - Serving New Haven, Connecticut_16

Transfer Rumors (15 December 2008) -- Arsenal Spending Spree, youth indianapolis colts jerseys Gary and Phil Neville Together, Owen to Spurs, and more!
Hope everyone is experiencing their weekend.? You will find a lot of juicy portions to get to, including a great unlikely career resurrection,? a more unlikely spending spree, and a family gathering you thought you'd see when Hell froze over.
Arsenal to be on Spending Spree?
The idea of Arsene Wenger spending big is around as foreign an idea to English soccer as one of the Big Four getting relegated. However, it looks like Arsenal's board possess authorized Wenger to chuck some money around within January and reinforce the club.
Examination: Wenger is stubborn which is seemingly determined to prove that his tactic can work. He may bring in some quality people to complement his current squad, as well as a few high profile players in case he needs to exchange Gallas, Bendtner, and Eboue. I wouldn't expect him to go ridiculous like Manchester Metropolis, though.
The Neville Brothers Reunite?
No, certainly not those Neville Brothers. May Gary miami dolphins jerseys youth be joining his brother, Phil, in Everton? That's what the News around the globe would have us consider. David Moyes could make a shock bid for the Usa skipper, who seems to have dropped his place and is out of contract after the season.
Analysis: If you can't trust the News around the globe, then who can you trust? Seriously, although, the fact that Gary is, more or less, backing up a good 18-year old kid, and possesses been benched for most in the big matches echoes volumes. It's also showing that, in the last few days, Manchester United extended Lorrie der Sar and Evans, but not Neville. Gary could very well retire instead of leave Old Trafford, in case he thinks the guy can still play, and then there are clubs out there that might go for him. Actually Everton… Gary Neville is a Glowing blue, is a Blue, is really a Blue! Gary Neville is a Blue! He hates, uh, us?”
Solution to Tottenham's Owner Woes is Gomes?
Following a dominant performance versus Manchester United on Weekend, Spurs goalkeeper Heurelho Gomes may have saved his career.
Analysis: Spurs have already been linked to almost every single available and semi-available goalkeeper out there, other than Buffon. Gomes certainly looked good last night, and if he can bear this up, then the Tottenham can throw their cash around elsewhere.
Spur Weigh 4m Bid pertaining to Owen
Spurs may be tossing their hat in to the Michael Owen Sweepstakes arranging a bid of 4 million for the Newcastle striker. Everton still stays interested in the former England international.
Analysis: Owen (who turns 29 today man, I feel aged), should have his great amount of suitors. I guess it's nice to be wanted, especially after precisely what Capello did to him or her.
Chelsea Desperate for Striker
Luis Felipe Scolari continues to be agitating for another striker for a while today, and he has Wigan's Emile Heskey, Sunderland's Kenwyne Jones, and Bolton's Kevin Davies on their wish list. The three figure to cost, at maximum, 50 % as much as last springs January purchase, Nicholas Anelka.
Examination: Heskey is in demand nowadays, so his value could go up. Johnson might want out of Sunderland provided their current situation. Davies may possibly be the cheapest from the three, but will Chelsea really want to get back together Bolton's strike force from your first half of 2007-2008?
28th September 2013, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

i wavt take training in sail bokaro. but i want january month.
3rd October 2013, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir / Madam
I am Priya Sinha , a student of Shree rayeshwar institute of engineering and information technology affiliated to GOA university currently in the 5th semester of electronics and telecommunication engineering want to do training /internship in SAIL bokaro steel city. Kindly update me with the procedures for the same as soon as possible.
e-mail id : [email protected]
4th October 2013, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir / Madam
I am Priya Sinha , a student of Shree rayeshwar institute of engineering and information technology affiliated to GOA university currently in the 5th semester of electronics and telecommunication engineering want to do training /internship inSAIL bokaro steel city. Kindly update me with the procedures for the same as soon as possible.
7th April 2014, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam
with due to respect and humble submission
i have to say that,i am a diploma student of mechanical engg
and i am doing own course in SBSSTC Ferozepur at Punjab,i want to do traning on SAIL at Bokaro Steel
City on coming month of June.
so,i therfore request to you tell me the procedure
for that,for this act of gratitude i will always be grateful
to you.

email:[email protected]
cont no:07355159169
15th April 2014, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir / Madam
I am Anish kumar a student of people's college of research & technology and affiliated to people's
university bhopal ( M.p) currently in the 6th semester of Mechanical engineering want to do training /internship
inSAIL bokaro steel city. Kindly update me with the procedures
for the same as soon as possible.
mob no -9691210455
3rd June 2014, 07:27 AM
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: How can I do training in SAIL at Bokaro Steel City?

you can directly apply to the "NEW ENTRANTS CELL" located in the ADM Building in Bokaro steel city.
You have to submit a bonafide letter from the college and a recommendation letter from your HOD regarding the training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?