7th March 2018, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for MRI/CT Scan Internship in PGIMER?

I am interested to do an internship related to MRI/CT Scan in PGIMER. I want to know about the procedure to apply for such type of internship in PGIMER. Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for an Internship in PGIMER, Chandigarh for BDS student of private college?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in PGIMER, Chandigarh for BMLT graduate?
  3. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  4. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  5. Does TCS offer an Internship to BTech CSE student? Procedure to apply for Internship? Procedure to apply for an Internship?
  6. Procedure to apply for an Internship in SAW R&D Pvt. Ltd.? -- [New]
  7. How to apply for vacation based internship? What is the procedure followed for the same?
  8. Google offers Internship to BTech(Computer Science Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for Internship? Procedure to apply for Internship?
  9. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in L&T and other leading companies?
  10. MPhasis offers Internship to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for Internship? Procedure to apply for Internship?
  11. Amdocs offer Internship to B.Tech(Electronics Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for Internship? Procedure to apply for Internship?
  12. What is the procedure followed to get internship while doing M.Tech?
  13. What is the procedure to apply for internship and coaching? Internship and coachings on C++?
  14. What is the procedure to follow for applying internship in IOCL?
  15. Detail procedure to apply for internship after college
  16. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Does Indian Railway provide internship to CSE? Procedure to apply for Internship?
  18. Does NIIT Technologies offer Internship to BTech(Electrical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for Internship? Procedure to apply for Internship?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?