14th July 2018, 02:48 AM
Abhivyaktii

Procedure to apply for an Internship in PGIMER, Chandigarh for BDS student of private college?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to do an Internship in PGIMER of Chandigarh. I am a BDS student but I am studying in a private college. So, I would like to know about the procedure for applying an Internship over there.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in PGIMER, Chandigarh for BMLT graduate?
  2. Procedure to apply for MRI/CT Scan Internship in PGIMER?
  3. Procedure to apply for an Internship for BDS student?
  4. List of Dental Colleges which offer Internship to BDS graduate in Kerala? Procedure to apply?
  5. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in Calicut dental college after completino of BDS from private college in Karanataka?
  6. Procedure followed to apply for senior internship after completion of BDS?
  7. What will be the value of certificate after completing BDS internship from other state college?
  8. Whether a BDS Private candidate is eligible to do Internship in other college?
  9. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Medical College, Kerala for BDS student?
  10. Procedure to apply in BDS Internship in any Government Dental college for a private candidate?
  11. Procedure and requirements to apply for an Internship in any Government college in Kolkata for BDS final year student?
  12. Possibility to do Internship in any Government college for BDS private student?
  13. What is the scope for MPH in PGIMER Chandigarh or Punjab University Chandigarh?
  14. Procedure to apply for internship in government dental college in 2018?
  15. Requirements to apply for 1 year Internship in a Government college of Delhi for a BDS student of Private college?
  16. What is the rule for one year bds internship from another college?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in any government or private college for MBBS 4th year student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in Central government colleges during final year of BDS -- [Most Discussed]
23rd September 2021, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Internship in PGIMER, Chandigarh for BDS student of private college?

I am a BDS student and wish to do internship from PGI dental college. Please tell about the criteria for selection and also how to apply there
2nd March 2022, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Internship in PGIMER, Chandigarh for BDS student of private college?

I am BDS student ,completed my BDS from private college which is affiliated to ruhs(rajasthan university of health science) Now I wish to do intership from PGI dental college .Please tell how to apply there and criteria for the selection
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?