22nd July 2015, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for one month Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech 3rd year student?

Sir
Myself Vaibhav Agarwal and I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year from Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology. I want to get one month Internship in Tata Motors. So I want to know the procedure for applying the same. Please tell me as soon as possible. Thank you!

13th July 2017, 04:42 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for one month Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech 3rd year student?

To apply for internship in Tata Motors you must have good academic record. You have to visit their official website and get the application form. Now fill up them, attach your resume, the related documents and send it to the HOD of the company. Once your request is approved, then you have to complete the selection procedure and can start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?