27th May 2015, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors, Mahindra Motors and Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?

Friends,
Can you please provide me the list of companies
to do Internship for 3rd year B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for Internship in companies like Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors, Mahindra Motors and Ashok Leyland?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for jobs at Tata Motors, Maruti and Ashok Leyland?
  2. Complete details on how to apply for internship in Tata Motors, Volkswagen, Mahind & Mahindra, Volvo and Ashok Leyland?
  3. Am I eligible to get job in Mahindra & Mahindra, Tata Motors and Maruti Suzuki if secured 72% in 10th, 46% in 12th and expecting 60% in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  4. Procedure to apply for job in Maruti Suzuki and Ashok Leyland for B.Tech fresher?
  5. Qualification required to apply for Internship in Mahindra Motors, Tata Motors or Hyundai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  6. Summer Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. How can I apply for Internship in Tata Motors, Mahindra & Mahindra, Maruti, Hero and Honda companies?
  8. Internship in L&T and Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. How to apply for job in companies like Tata Motors, Ashok Leyland, Honda and Maruti?
  10. Detailed procedure of getting summer internship in Tata Motors for 4th semester?
  11. How to apply for internship in Tata Motors?
  12. How to do internship in Tata motors? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I apply for internship in Tata Motors?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in Mahindra Motors for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors, Pune for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  17. Procedure to apply for internship or training in TATA MOTORS?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year?
31st May 2015, 08:25 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors, Mahindra Motors and Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?

The Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors, Mahindra Motors and Ashok Leyland are the well reputed mechanical core companies of India.

Getting training in such a well reputed companies is not an easy task.

You simply have to apply in your institute first.

Your institute will provide you a recommendation letter for the training.

Take this recommendation letter to the HR of the company in which you want to complete your training.

Now you have to wait till they display list of shortlisted students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?