15th April 2015, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Kolkata for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?

Hello friends,
I am a student of B.Tech(ECE) in Jadavpur University in 3rd year?
I want to know what are the main procedures
to apply for summer Internship in Kolkata?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Kolkata for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  2. Where can I apply for internship in Kolkata?
  3. summer internship in kolkata for btech 3rd year students? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to get summer internship? I am a student of 3rd year B.E chemical engineering student
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in HAL, India for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd semester student?
  6. Companies offering 1 month Summer Internship to B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  7. Companies which offers 2 months Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  8. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EIE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  9. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  11. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL?
  12. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) student? Benefits of Internship in L&T Ltd.?
  14. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in government sector specially in BHEL for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  16. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Wipro, TCS and Infosys for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 3rd year student?
  18. Procedure to apply for 2 months Summer Internship in IOCL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
24th April 2015, 11:44 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Kolkata for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?

For getting training from any industry you have to submit a recommended letter from your current college. As you have not mentioned in which company you want to complete your training, so i want to tell you that some companies release their own application form for the summer training. My suggestion to you is that you should submit your application form as soon as possible because so m any students apply for the training in the same company but company provide training to the limited number of students.
25th April 2015, 12:02 AM
Forumexpert
Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Kolkata for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?

>I first congratulates you for selecting internship in 3rd year. Internship plays a major role in your B.Tech studies. To develop your practical skills. I am providing you the procedure required for applying in the internship as below:

1. First prepare a list of best companies in Kolkata and select any one company from its list.

2. After that contact the HR of the company and ask him about the procedure to be followed for doing the internship.

3. Normally for doing the internship you need to provide the Resume and Bonafied Certificate from your college.

4. If this process is big. The other way is to contact the training officer of your college and tell your interest in internship. If the management satisfies the management will arrange an internship for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?