15th April 2015, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Industrial Training if pursuing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?

Hello,
I am B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student.
Now I have to apply for Internship but in Industry.
I want to do Industrial Training actually.
So how should I apply and where to get
good oppotrunities for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for 6 months industrial training? I am a final year B.Tech mechanical engineering student
  2. Industrial Training in Summer for B.Tech(Industrial Engineering) 3rd year student?
  3. List of industries which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Industrial Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
  5. Requirements to apply for six months Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki for B.Tech(ME) prefinal year student?
  6. Which companies offer industrial training summer?
  7. How can I apply for industrial training(for 6 months duration) in automobile sector in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with mechanical engineering stream
  8. Companies offering Industrial training programme in Mumbai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? How can I apply for it?
  9. Whether IIT conducts 6 months Industrial Training/Internship programme for other college student?
  10. How can I apply for industrial training in HVAC sector in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Tech with Mechanical engineering
  11. Industrial Training in ONGC for CA final year student?
  12. How to apply for 6 months Summer Training in BHEL being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. What are the options for me to do 6 months industrial training in Automobile industries? I am a student of final year mechanical engineering
  14. How to do 6 months industrial training in Ranchi Jharkhand after pursuing B.Tech
  15. How to take industrial training in Winter Vacation? I am a 3rd year production engineering student
  16. How MCA student can apply in Infosys for Industrial training?
  17. How can I join industrial training at ONGC Dehradun after completing B.Tech 2nd year in chemical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Internship/Industrial training in TATA motors for 2nd year students Mechanical engineering student?
24th April 2015, 11:57 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Industrial Training if pursuing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?

It is very easy to apply for the summer training in any of the industry. You simply have to download the training application form the official website of the company from which you want to complete your summer training and submit it to the HR department of the company. After their approval you will got ID card as a trainee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?