20th November 2014, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Training in BHEL for B.Tech(EE) 6th semester student?

Good morning sir.
my self keshav form jaipur apex group of institution. I want to do training in bhel. now I am in btech 6sem and my branch is Electrical ..plz tell me the process of appliying in training ....thank you.
Name keshav

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for training in 6th semester at BHEL?
  2. Procedure to apply for Training in BHEL for B.Tech(EE) 6th semester student? -- [New]
  3. Procedure to apply for training at BHEL?
  4. Being a B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student how can I apply for Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL, ONGC and L&T?
  5. How can I apply for training in ONGC and BHEL for 1 month after 6th semester?
  6. How may I apply for 45 days long industrial training in Delhi and Chandigarh based IT companies? What's the procedure and fee structure for the same? I am B.Tech(CSE stream) student currently studying in 6th semester
  7. What's the procedure to apply training in DRDO? I am a B.Tech(6th semester, IT stream) student
  8. Procedure for summer training in BHEL while doing 6th semester B.Arch Mechanical engineering
  9. How can I apply for training in ONGC and BHEL for 1 month after 6th semester
  10. Procedure to apply for training in BHEL Haridwar?
  11. Procedure for 30 days training in BHEL Haridwar?
  12. How can I apply for Summer Training in BHEL without any reference if completed B.Tech 6th semester?
  13. Detailed information about Eicher Motors Ltd. Pithampur, Indore for Summer Training programme for B.Tech(ME) 6th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  14. Procedure to apply for Training from IIT Delhi being a candidate from 6th semester of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  15. Procedure to apply at BHEL Haridwar for Industrial Training? Fee structure of the training course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to apply for Vocational Training in NTPC and BHEL being a candidate pursuing 6th semester of BE course?
  17. What to do to apply for major training programme at BHEL Bhopal
  18. Procedure for summer training in BHEL or Indian or in Thermal Power Plant while doing 6th semester B.E Mechanical engineering?
21st November 2014, 08:20 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Training in BHEL for B.Tech(EE) 6th semester student?

Procedure of training in BHEL :-

- You need to contact the HR department of the concerned branch of BHEL.
- Make sure you have your resume with cover letter as they might want to see it.
- Enquire about the training details.
- Get the application form, fill it up and submit it as soon as possible.
- Provide all the requisite documents asked along with the application form.
- Get the training commencement details and report accordingly.

If you have any reference in BHEL, then your work will be far more easier. Hence, if you have any links then use it to get yourself into the company for training.

For more information visit http://careers.bhel.in/
21st November 2014, 11:44 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Training in BHEL for B.Tech(EE) 6th semester student?

For your summer training in BHEL, you have to contact the company directly. HR department of the company take care of all these training and internship in BHEL.

You also have to get approval from your college/institute for the internship program in the form of a reference letter which will required before joining the internship. Therefore, get your Resume and all the necessary documents before applying for the internship.

You can apply for it online through BHEL's official career portal. For more information visit http://careers.bhel.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?