17th February 2015, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do Internship for 5 months in DLF for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 4th year student?

Sir
i am ankan tilak paul. i am a btech 4th year civil engineering student from icfai university, tripura and want to do my internship programme of 5months duration from reputed company.pls help me the procedure to do my internship from dlf or any reputed company.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to join internship at L&T, IISC, DLF?
  2. Procedure for doing Summer Training in L&T and DLF? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in DLF for B.Tech 5th semester student?
  5. Procedure to do summer internship in L&T,DLF while doing Civil Engineering?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL and Infosys for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in any government or private college for MBBS 4th year student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  8. Can i do internship in DLF while being a 2nd year Civil B.Tech student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys and BHEL for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student?
  10. What is the procedure to apply for internship after 4th year
  11. Procedure to apply for 2 months Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  12. Which are the companies offering internship to 4th year engineering students?
  13. Procedure to apply for summer internship in companies like L&T, DLF?
  14. List of companies in Bangalore for 6 months internship after B.Tech?
  15. Can I do internship in DLF being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of civil? Eligibility criteria required for this?
  16. How to do summer internship in companies like L&T, DLF, Unitech
  17. Is it beneficial to pursue Internship in Air India for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply and fee expense of 6 months Internship in Air India?
  18. Is it possible to get an internship in DLF during 2nd year of Civil Engineering?
29th August 2017, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do Internship for 5 months in DLF for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 4th year student?

Hi I am Deepak kumar Gupta 4th year student civil engineering RIMT MAHARAJA AGGRASEN ENGINEERING COLLEGE PUT AFFILIATED. I am complete AUTO CAD FROM MILESTONE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY Thane Mumbai.please help me DIF internship training Mumbai mob.7508149918
31st August 2017, 10:24 AM
jamk4u_dlf

Default Re: Procedure to do Internship for 5 months in DLF for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 4th year student?

I am ex DLF employee sorry to inform you that we don't take internship. However to can get the opportunity in L&T ECC division. L&T offers 2 month internship for eastern cluster kindly contact HR department Mr. Majumdar.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?